ATV Audio & Accessories
Hitting the trails is even better with the right ATV audio system. Your ATV’s stereo system needs to be tough enough to handle the elements. Wind, water, mud, and more can all take a toll on your gear, which is why it is crucial to select equipment that has been designed for life on the trails.
We offer a complete selection of ATV audio equipment that can handle the often-unpredictable challenges of outdoor use. Our equipment offers the unique features you need, including:
- Water-Resistant. Mud, rain, and humidity are all realities of spending time out on the trails. Moisture can cause both immediate and long-term damage to electronic equipment, which is why it is important to choose water-resistant gear. Water-resistant components are designed to handle rain, humidity, and splashing water.
- Waterproof. In some cases, you may want to choose waterproof components. While water-resistant gear can stand up to general exposure (such as rain or splashing water), waterproof gear is designed to keep working even if it’s been fully submerged in water. If you’re not sure what level of water protection is needed for your gear, our team is here to provide you with guidance and expertise.
- Corrosion Resistant. Water can cause damage to your gear even after it has dried. Even the most heavy-duty gear is made up of delicate components. When your audio equipment is exposed to water, those sensitive components can become corroded. We use corrosion resistant components designed to extend the lifespan of your ATV sound system.
- UV Protection. Water isn’t the only outdoor element that can damage your audio equipment. The sun’s rays can dull and fade the finish of your gear, and the heat from more intense rays can result in plastic components becoming brittle. We can get you outfitted with gear that is built to handle the elements.
Audio Components and Accessories
Once we help you decide which features you need for your ATV, we can help you find the specific components you need to create a complete system. Depending on what you need (and what you want), we’ll work with you to select and install components such as:
- Speakers. Your speakers need to be sturdy enough to tackle the trails, but they also need to sound good. We can set you up with speakers that are made to withstand the elements while also offering superior sound quality.
- Subwoofers. If you want to give your ATV sound system more bass, then you’ll want to add a subwoofer. Let us help you choose a subwoofer with the power and performance you need. We can also make custom subwoofer enclosures that are designed to match your ATV.
- Head Unit. We offer head units that are both UV and water resistant, and boast wireless connectivity using Bluetooth and Android or Apple CarPlay. We’ll help you choose a head unit that is suited for your needs, and matches the style of your ATV.
- Amplifiers. Complete your custom ATV sound system with a high-quality amplifier that gives you the power and volume you need. We can install a water resistant amplifier that runs efficiently, so you can keep your music playing longer.
- Wire and Cables. The wire and cables in your sound system may seem insignificant, but they are a crucial component of a complete system. For ATV audio projects, we use high-quality, corrosion resistant wire and cables for a system that will last for many seasons.
- Lighting. We specialize in installing systems that look as good as they sound. In addition to custom ATV sound systems, we also provide lighting installation. We can add functional or accent lighting to your ATV and sound system, including trim ring lighting for your speakers.
Ready To Get Started?
If you’re ready to find the right stereo system and accessories for your ATV, call the experts at Mobile Installation. Our team will put together a custom quote for your project.
For more information Call Us at 612-986-3332