It’s that time of year again! It’s time to get out on the water and take advantage of fun in the sun on Minnesota’s many beautiful lakes and rivers. Before you head out for marine adventures this summer, make sure you have everything you need to make the most of the lake and be sure to plan your perfect playlist!
If your boat’s stereo system is less than impressive, we’ve got you covered at Mobile Installation with wave-making speakers, subwoofers, and more! Give us a call if you’re ready to make a big splash with your sound system this summer.
A Premium Sound System Enhances Your Experience
The fact is that being on the boat is like having a private party on the water. Whether this time consists of a romantic sunset cruise, fishing, or going out with friends for the day, you want to have the best sound system around because it can enhance the experience for everyone.
Marine audio systems are easily customized, which means there will be something that fits your needs and your boat’s purpose and style. Pumping out your favorite tunes while relaxing at a pastime activity on your custom leather seat covers can be a much more rewarding excursion and make it worth the investment.
It may Not be As Pricey as You Expect
If you already have an existing system in place, you may not need to replace the entire unit to create a premium system. It may only require an investment in new speakers or an amplifier to increase the volume of music while putting less stress on the already existing equipment.
You can also invest in making the system adaptable to hook up to your phone and stream your favorite playlists. New designs for receivers have WIFI options to help hook from the phone while still providing high-quality sound while relaxing on the water. And when you choose to invest in waterproof items, it means more money in your pocket because of the corrosion resistant materials.
You Won’t Have to Bring as Many Items with You
In most cases, going out for a day on the water requires bringing items with you for comfort and ease. Getting a premium sound system upgrade means not needing to bring a stereo or thinking about purchasing batteries to keep the music flowing. There are many different equipment types available that can match your needs, so contacting a professional for installation options can help give you a better idea of what will work for your budget.
Choosing the Right Equipment
A great sound system starts with an experienced sound system installation team to help you pick out the best equipment for your boat and your desired sound. But first, here are a few terms you should be familiar with when you’re looking at marine sound equipment:
● UV-Resistant: UV-resistant equipment can handle solar ultraviolet damage that impacts marine stereo equipment.
● Waterproof: Although waterproof equipment can be fully submerged, it’s important to study its waterproof ratings and find out how deep it can be submerged as well as how long it can be submerged for.
● Water-Resistant: Water-resistant equipment is typically able to withstand light rain and some splashing but cannot be heavily wet or submerged.
● Anti-Corrosion: If you plan to use your boat in saltwater, you’ll need anti-corrosive equipment.
Next, it’s important to consider your goals. Ask yourself the following questions:
● How loud do I want my sound system to be?
● How many passengers will be on most of my boat trips?
● Is bass important to me?
● Do I want a custom subwoofer enclosure to blend seamlessly with my boat?
● How about a marine head unit that lets me listen to my favorite streaming music playlist with Bluetooth?
Custom Stereo Installation
Once you’ve decided on your marine audio system goals, it’s time to choose a system. Our Mobile Installation team can hook you up with high-end audio solutions like these:
● JL Audio: JL Audio speakers are found in some of the finest boats in the world. These systems are tested thoroughly using advanced UV testing equipment and salt fog testing to simulate years of weather exposure and give you the ultimate in longevity and performance.
● Rockford Fosgate Marine Audio: From water-resistant, LED-illuminated digital media receivers to Color Optix subwoofers, you’ll love every moment of sound with Rockford Fosgate.
Schedule Your Marine Audio Installation
Don’t spend another minute on the lake with a lackluster audio system. With Mobile Installation, we can come to you and install the ultimate marine stereo system, amplifier, subwoofers, and more.
Don’t spend another minute on the lake with a lackluster audio system. With Mobile Installation, we can come to you and install the ultimate marine stereo system, amplifier, subwoofers, and more. See our marine work in action on our online gallery and then get your free quote by calling 612-986-3332 for installation delivery.
Contact Us for More Information